|"Just Married" Full Service Package
No Worries Wedding & Event Planning offers full service wedding planning from
contract negotiation. Our “Just Married” Full Service Package allows you to enjoy the
planning of your wedding while leaving the details to us. This package includes:
Planning – Phase 1:
• Two hour initial consultation to understand your needs, budget & style.
• Research of vendors for availability, pricing and options including entertainment,
photographers, flowers, invitations, wedding favors, transportation, cake, etc.
• Ceremony and reception site research and inspection.
• Assistance in negotiating with vendors, attend vendor appointments and serve
as contact for all vendor communication.
• Research and arrange for guest accommodations if needed.
• Development of Calendar and Wedding Day Playbook & Schedule.
• Provide etiquette suggestions.
Execution – Phase 2:
• Monthly update in writing regarding timeline, vendor payments and making sure
everyone is on schedule and on budget.
• One to Two hour meeting to finalize all plans, evaluate status and identify any
• Develop and mail confirmation letters to all vendors and wedding party one
month prior to wedding day with Wedding Day Playbook & Schedule.
• Meet with Ceremony and Reception site contacts two weeks prior to event for
final confirmation of guest attendance, food selections, and details.
• Confirm all vendors by phone one week prior to Wedding Day.
• Assist with rehearsal.
Wedding Day – Phase 3:
• Ensure that ceremony and reception plans are executed, contacting all vendors
• Distribute Flowers to wedding party.
• Ensure proper placement of centerpieces, place cards, favors, hospitality
baskets, and any other wedding decorations.
• Check floor-plan for proper placement of head table, guest tables, cake table,
and gift table along with linens and other décor.
• Ensure that gifts and cake top are being transported to bride and groom’s home
after the reception.
• One to three No Worries team members on site to assist with event, with at least
one at each location.
• Distribute any final payments to vendors.
• Handle any last minute “emergencies” with “Crisis Toolbox.”
Additional Services Available:
• RSVP Services – organization of response cards, place card creation, and
assistance with floor plan
• Rehearsal Dinner planning
• Post-wedding Brunch planning
• Creation of wedding favors, hospitality baskets and welcome baskets for out of
• Honeymoon research and planning
• Concierge Services